In this episode, listen to Joe Fairless and Scott Krone discuss how to leverage capital stack in a conservative manner, but help yield good trajectory returns for investors.
Some key insights of this episode include:
- When Scott made his pivot away from multi family into self storage and why
- Why efficiency is the most important thing
- Scott's exact process for identifying if a location is suitable for a new project
- Looking at immediate income vs other demographics to decide what type of locker to put in
- How Scott got his latest project in Milwaukee on the National Park registry
- Finding the barriers to entry in the market place and identifying how much resistance there is to the product
- Looking at all case scenarios and seeing if weathering the "worst case" is viable
- Where you can find Scott giving his latest advice and insider tips online
Listen to the full episode and read the show notes here!
WEBSITE FORM HERE