Scott Krone, founder and Managing Partner of Coda Management Group joined John Carney, a highly-respected thought leader in the specialized and lucrative field of real estate investing, on the Real Estate Locker Room podcast. They discuss the importance of making profitable business adjustments for long-term success, and how doing so has proved key for Coda Management Group.
Some key takeaways from the interview include:
- Teamwork is important, and you need to work together for a collective goal.
- The overall market affects the real estate market.
- You can’t operate in a vacuum – you have to pay attention to what is happening around you – from the market to your competition.
- With commercial real estate, pay attention to the numbers. Commercial real estate is more numbers driven where residential real estate is more emotional driven.
- Never be content, and always look to improve.
Listen to the full interview, and read the complete show notes here!
WEBSITE FORM HERE