Scott Krone is a real estate investor, real estate coach, an expert in the self-storage asset class, Principal of an international award-winning Design + Build firm and at Coda Management Group Chicago, a company that purchases undervalued warehouse space and converts it into climate-controlled, Class-A, and REIT ready self-storage properties. He has a background in architecture and enjoys creating and developing things. He had learned about real estate from his college instructor who owns a real estate development company where he began working until finally started his own real estate company!
Some key takeaways include:
- Self-storage benefits and value-add returns
- Why Scott switched from multi-family to self-storage
- How to find and analyze self-storage investments
- Types of buildings that are convertable to self-storage facilities
- Rules of thumb and metrics for analyzing self-storage deals
Listen to the full interview and read the complete show notes here!
WEBSITE FORM HERE