On this episode of Morning Fire Podcast, Jeff talks to Scott about his transition from working for a company to going out on his own.
Some key takeaways include:
- Scott's go-to morning routine
- Scott's entreprenurial journey and why he made the leap to be his own boss
- Some key lessons Scott has learned in his 30 years of experience
- How to deal with the highs and lows of owning your own business
- Scott's short and long-term goals
Listen to the full interview and read the complete show notes here!
WEBSITE FORM HERE